SHINee‘s 2nd minialbum ‘Romeo’ has been making the news even before it was released. First it was the issue of their title track ‘Juliette’ being a remake of High School Musical star Corbin Bleu’s ‘Deal With It’. They were also accused of plagiarism. Then days before their comeback, Onew injured himself. It hasn’t been easy for the boys.
Now netizens are critizing their album jacket saying ‘they look like aliens’. Harsh!
- “Weird… Hhhh”
- “The stylist must be an anti”
- “I must be the weird one, I thought they look cool”
- “Oh no. Not the clothes with the wigs ><”
- “I can’t see what concept they are hitting at all “
- “Gosh they are sooo skinny”
- “Mr. Ha Sang Baek. Please don’t do this to the SHINee boys. The boys look like 2nd, 3rd, 4th generations of Ha Sang Baek“
Admittedly, I’m one of those who were a bit skeptical about their concept for this album. But later I realized that it actually suits them. For sure, they’re the only ones I know who could pull off this kind of style. They may look ‘strange’ from the views of other people but I think they look awesome and very brave too, to try out new and unique things. Glad they didn’t conform to the norms. I just hope netizens can give these guys a break.
credits: Kbites + as tagged